Well it’s been awhile since I have participated in Thankful Thursday but it’s definitely a habit that I need to get back into so today here is my thankful list;
- These are my Yorkie puppies – They are 5 wks old today! It’s hard to describe unless you are a crazy dog person like me but these little guys bring me so much joy. I will only have them for 12 wks and then they will go to their new homes and seeing the people’s faces as they take their puppy home is also a Joy I cannot explain.
- This is Chiqui, she is my sister’s dog! This weekend is the Saskatoon dog show and I have entered her in it. I love dog shows and this will be my first show that I am participating in…she is also the reason I am up so early. I could not sleep after 5 a.m. this morning because of all that I need to do to get her ready for the show this weekend :o)
- Lastly I am thankful for the blessings in my life….my kids, my husband our home. God is so good to me!
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit Laurie @ Women Taking a Stand to participate in Thankful Thursday
God has been so good to me so I need to share my Thankfulness
“But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.”
- I am thankful for how God is working in my life to make me into a better person. I can’t say I enjoy the pain involved in change but I know that God is doing a good work in me.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to use my voice to sing at Women’s Encounter this weekend and the lives that will be touched by God this weekend.
- I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be involved in my church and witness God changing lives there.
- I am thankful that my Sister will soon be moving back to Canada and that I will be able to see her & my niece and nephews on a regular basis soon.
- I am thankful for the pedicure that I was able to get today. I love it when my toes look good and soon it will be flip flop season so my toes must look good. :o))
- I am thankful for the great friends I have that accept me the way I am, God has blessed me!
- I am thankful for our new banker who has helped us move all our bank accounts and even though I really hate changing banks because of all the work I really think God brought us a banker we really would like to work with and that treats us with respect.
Thank you so much for stopping by and blessing me with your visit!
What are you thankful for today?
Thank you Iris for all your hard work in keeping Thankful Thursday going!
It’s been a few weeks since I participated in Thankful Thursday! What can I say but it’s been a tough few weeks but I figured it would be a good time to get back on track.
- I am so thankful for the cross and the price that Jesus paid for my freedom!
- I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that gives peace like no other.
- I am thankful for Christian friends who are a constant source of encouragement to me when I am struggling.
- I am thankful for the the new mp3 player I won from Darlene @ CWO in celebration of their 2 year anniversary! The contest was sponsored by the Art Bookbindery.
- I am thankful that I was able to give 2 of my Cd’s away during the ultimate blog party and that both of the girls I gave them to are great blog friends. Congratulations Cheryl & Susanne!
- I am thankful for the new camper we bought for camping this summer! I can hardly wait for summer now!
- I am thankful for my church and the Good Friday and Easter services we will be having this weekend! I am praying that the Holy spirit will draw people back to church and back to Himself during this Easter season.
- I am Thankful that I am able to write for the PMS club on Sundays for Sunday Worship as well as for our Monthly Meme called “In Spirit & In Truth”.
Thanks for stopping by this Thankful Thursday! To join in with Thankful Thursday or to read more Thankful posts please visit our gracious host Iris @ Sting my Heart.
I am Thankful for the new experiences I was able to experience this week.
- Swimming with dolphins was incredible, if I could have taken them home I would have. Beautiful creatures!
- Going out in a boat and just sitting and watching whales and dolphins in the wild. Playing, feeding like we weren’t there at all.
- Listening to the waves roll in every morning, walking in the ocean, the beauty was indescribable.
- Going to an island for a traditional Mexican wedding ceremony & dance 500 years old and feeling like we arrived on the set of survivor with the drum beats, conk horns and the path being lit by torches. It was incredible!
- I’m reading a book called “Captivating” by John and Staci Eldridge and the chapter I read on holidays really struck me because God loves beauty, He surrounded us with it. The beauty was for us, that we would know Him, we are created in His image, He wanted us to know Him more. This week in paradise really made that real for me, the desire for a mighty God wanting me to know Him! I am so Thankful for Beauty!
Please follow these links to see all my pictures from Mexico!
Thanks for stopping by this week! I really appreciate your visit!
By the way, my CD is available now for downloading on line @ cdbaby
You can listen to 2 minutes clips from each song there too so I hope you will check it out!
To join in with Thankful Thursday please visit our lovely host Iris @ Sting my Heart
I am so Thankful this week for so many things but I will just highlight a few things.
- On Saturday morning we fly off to Mexico for some Sun, Sand and Relaxation. I am so happy that our friends Vic & Darla are coming with us. Tomorrow Darla and I are going for a pedicure so technically we are starting our holiday tomorrow. YAY!
- I am also Thankful for my friend Amydeanne who started the PMS club and invited me to write for it on Sunday’s. I have had so much fun learning to be a writer and today brings the launch of our new Monthly Meme called “In Spirit & In Truth”
(It’s an interactive worship study where I ask you to read scripture and answer a few questions on your blog or by email. On Thursday before the last Sunday of every month I will be posting the scripture and questions so that anyone who wants to participate has some time to write their post for Sunday. Then the participants would leave their links at the PMS club so we can read your perspective on Worship for that week! Sounds like fun doesn’t it? Hop on over to the pms club
to check out the questions for the first “In Spirit & In Truth” this week!)
- Lastly I am so Thankful for my Mom & Dad & my brother Keith & his wife and kids who all came over for dinner tonight! I also talked to my sister in Bolivia today because I really missed her and my niece & nephews. I have a great family!
Thanks for stopping in! For more Thankful Thursday posts, please visit Iris!
What are you Thankful for today?