Well this is my first Joyful Journal post…My friend Danielle is hosting this meme so I thought I would join in this week.
- A Memorable Moment this week was when I applied to take part in a talent competition for performing & song writing in October. This is a huge step out of my comfort zone but I know that I will learn so much.
- I am grateful people who are signing up to be my fans on my Music page on Facebook. They give me the confidence to keep singing! Check it out…I have FANS! ( I really am totally amazed that people like my singing :o))
- I laugh at my kids all the time. My son who get’s so much joy from tackling the competitor to the ground in football & my daughter who came home from Youth yesterday with a really kooky looking hairstyle. Apparently the girls did each others hair.
- I remember a friend of mine whose husband was killed in a head on collision last night. I can’t even imagine the kind of pain & grief they are going through right now. I am so grateful for my family at a time like this!
- I love the Saturn Vue which I took for a test drive on Saturday. Hopefully it will be my next vehicle soon!
- I will celebrate that my husband got a pay raise after working at his new job for only 10 months. I guess they like him over there.
What could I say about this pic…hmmm let me see: My hubby, the dogs, camping & the hammock…so many good memories! My Joyful Pic of the week.
Thanks for stopping by!