God has been so good to me so I need to share my Thankfulness
“But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.”
- I am thankful for how God is working in my life to make me into a better person. I can’t say I enjoy the pain involved in change but I know that God is doing a good work in me.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to use my voice to sing at Women’s Encounter this weekend and the lives that will be touched by God this weekend.
- I am thankful that I have the opportunity to be involved in my church and witness God changing lives there.
- I am thankful that my Sister will soon be moving back to Canada and that I will be able to see her & my niece and nephews on a regular basis soon.
- I am thankful for the pedicure that I was able to get today. I love it when my toes look good and soon it will be flip flop season so my toes must look good. :o))
- I am thankful for the great friends I have that accept me the way I am, God has blessed me!
- I am thankful for our new banker who has helped us move all our bank accounts and even though I really hate changing banks because of all the work I really think God brought us a banker we really would like to work with and that treats us with respect.
Thank you so much for stopping by and blessing me with your visit!
What are you thankful for today?
Thank you Iris for all your hard work in keeping Thankful Thursday going!