- I am thankful today for Jesus and the blood he shed for me when He went to the cross.
- I am thankful that even though I am often like Peter and doubt Him, He still reaches out his hand to me and keeps me from drowning in my circumstances.
- I am thankful for the 6 pounds I lost this week and for the curves gym close to where I live.
- I am thankful for the answers that I got from the natural health doctor today.
- I am thankful for my children and their health. A friend of mine lost her baby this week at 30 weeks and it reminds me of how lucky I am to have two healthy children.
- I am thankful for the opportunity that God is giving me to write for the PMS Club and for the In Spirit and in Truth meme that I have the privilege of putting together once a month on Sundays.
Thanks for joining me this week! What are you thankful for today? For more Thankful Thursday posts please visit Iris @ Sting my Heart.