It’s been a few weeks since I participated in Thankful Thursday! What can I say but it’s been a tough few weeks but I figured it would be a good time to get back on track.
- I am so thankful for the cross and the price that Jesus paid for my freedom!
- I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that gives peace like no other.
- I am thankful for Christian friends who are a constant source of encouragement to me when I am struggling.
- I am thankful for the the new mp3 player I won from Darlene @ CWO in celebration of their 2 year anniversary! The contest was sponsored by the Art Bookbindery.
- I am thankful that I was able to give 2 of my Cd’s away during the ultimate blog party and that both of the girls I gave them to are great blog friends. Congratulations Cheryl & Susanne!
- I am thankful for the new camper we bought for camping this summer! I can hardly wait for summer now!
- I am thankful for my church and the Good Friday and Easter services we will be having this weekend! I am praying that the Holy spirit will draw people back to church and back to Himself during this Easter season.
- I am Thankful that I am able to write for the PMS club on Sundays for Sunday Worship as well as for our Monthly Meme called “In Spirit & In Truth”.
Thanks for stopping by this Thankful Thursday! To join in with Thankful Thursday or to read more Thankful posts please visit our gracious host Iris @ Sting my Heart.