I am Thankful for the new experiences I was able to experience this week.
- Swimming with dolphins was incredible, if I could have taken them home I would have. Beautiful creatures!
- Going out in a boat and just sitting and watching whales and dolphins in the wild. Playing, feeding like we weren’t there at all.
- Listening to the waves roll in every morning, walking in the ocean, the beauty was indescribable.
- Going to an island for a traditional Mexican wedding ceremony & dance 500 years old and feeling like we arrived on the set of survivor with the drum beats, conk horns and the path being lit by torches. It was incredible!
- I’m reading a book called “Captivating” by John and Staci Eldridge and the chapter I read on holidays really struck me because God loves beauty, He surrounded us with it. The beauty was for us, that we would know Him, we are created in His image, He wanted us to know Him more. This week in paradise really made that real for me, the desire for a mighty God wanting me to know Him! I am so Thankful for Beauty!
Please follow these links to see all my pictures from Mexico!
Thanks for stopping by this week! I really appreciate your visit!
By the way, my CD is available now for downloading on line @ cdbaby
You can listen to 2 minutes clips from each song there too so I hope you will check it out!
To join in with Thankful Thursday please visit our lovely host Iris @ Sting my Heart