Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Sing to the LORD, praise his name;proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
It’s a new year, it’s time to sing a new song! The old is gone, the new has come!
- I am thankful for the new year and the new opportunities it will bring
- I am thankful for the new song He is putting in my heart for this year!
- I am thankful for the blessings I know He is preparing for me this year
- I am thankful for the physical blessings I’ve received this last year; our home, the hot tub, the truck we got last week, the food on the table!
- I am thankful for the health of my family, especially my kids!
- I am thankful for being able meet and get to know a cousin who I knew briefly as a child but just got to meet again this year with his family! (you can never have to much family after all) We were able to visit with them on Christmas Eve and I feel blessed to have such great family.
- I am thankful that I was able to complete my CD this year and even though I will never be famous, I accomplished a huge dream this year.
- I am thankful for the joy & peace only Jesus can give. Even when I fail Him so often He never fails me, I am so blessed!