- I am Thankful for Jesus coming to earth as a baby so that he could redeem me!
- I am Thankful Today for my extended family! After the funeral this week I really realized what a great family I have and how big it is! I have over 50 1st cousins and I am so happy to say that I know just about every one of them now.
- I am Thankful that even though I have not been feeling well this week I have a comfortable bed and home to recuperate in.
- I am Thankful today for beautiful Christmas lights. We don’t have any on our home but the house across the street has beautiful lights and they are so beautiful.
- I am Thankful for my large fish tank even though it take a bit of work to keep up I love the beautiful tropical fish and the 94 gallons of tropical ambiance it creates. I spend the afternoon cleaning it and it’s so rewarding when it’s just been cleaned.
- I am Thankful for all the Christmas parties we are able to attend. My hubby loves turkey so he is very happy when we get lots of it!
- I am thankful for the grace God extends to me through Jesus when I don’t deserve it. I so Thankful for His love!
Thank you for stopping by! I love my blogging friends you make me feel so blessed! For more Thankful Thursday please take the time to visit Laurel who is hosting this week!