- I am thankful today for my study in Ephesians which uncovered this verse and made me overwhelmed again with the depth of love that Jesus has for me.
Eph 1:4 “Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.“Just the thought that dying for me gave Jesus “great pleasure” because he wanted to redeem me gives me chills.
- I am thankful today for the beauty that surrounds me, this picture I caught of the sunrise one morning just a few weeks ago. It’s so simple but yet so beautiful!
- I am thankful for my daughter who constantly amazing me with her growing beauty. She really is beautiful young lady! She is the middle girl in this picture, isn’t she a beauty? Now if only we could tone down that attitude!
- I am thankful today for being able to afford the luxury of getting contacts and new glasses. There are so many people who go without this luxury!
- I am thankful for my friendships with these very unique people. Darla, Sarah, Janelle, Deidre, Lori & Betty. All of these friends continually bless my sock off with their friendships and I am so glad God brought them into my life.
Thank you for stopping by! I am honored that you took the time!
For more Posts on Thankfulness please visit Laurel Wreath who is hosting this week.