Psalm 96:1 Sing a new song to the Lord! Let the whole earth sing to the Lord! 2 Sing to the Lord; praise his name. Each day proclaim the good news that he saves. 3 Publish his glorious deeds among the nations. Tell everyone about the amazing things he does. 4 Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods. 5 The gods of other nations are mere idols, but the Lord made the heavens! 6 Honor and majesty surround him; strength and beauty fill his sanctuary.
I am so thankful today for the gift of Music, let’s sing a new song today ladies!
- I am thankful that I have been able to see 2 of my good friends get married in the last 2 weeks. Both of them met men who are followers of Jesus, and will be great husbands! I am so happy for them.
- I am thankful that I was able to sing at one of those weddings, it’s one of the best parts of being able to sing is to bless someone else on their wedding.
- I am thankful that I am able to sing and that I was able to make a CD. It’s so rewarding being able to see people worship God through my music. Nothing blesses me more than knowing that God can use this weak vessel that fails Him so often, God is so good to me!
- I am thankful that there will be a few radio stations playing my CD, it’s so exciting I don’t even know what to say about it except, YAY!
- I am thankful to be able to sing @ Parables on November 24th and to be able to sing with Janelle for a Christmas function in West Portal on December 2nd.
- I am thankful that our trip to Mexico is getting closer by the day, we also booked a swim with dolphins that we are super excited about.
- I am so thankful for each of you who are visiting me this week. This is my last week in hosting Thankful Thursday and it’s been so much fun being able to host Thankful Thursday and get to know each of you a little more. I am honored to be able to host for Iris who is taking a blogging break. I am sad that it will come to an end for me but I know Laurel who is hosting from the 22nd to Dec 13th & Lynn who is hosting from December 20th to January 10th will do a fabulous job.
I will be changing my blog address in the next week so please stop by so that you can see the unveiling of my new blog in WordPress. It’s time for a change and I am following the trend in moving over to WordPress because of all the wonderful little extras they provide.