Col 2:6 “And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. 7 Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.”
I love God’s Word, He gives us such clear instructions on what it takes to live a fulfilled, Thankful life.
So Ladies I let your roots grow down deep into Christ and you will “overflow with Thankfulness”!
- I am thankful today for God’s Word that keeps me living in the truth! I am Thankful that God in His infinite goodness gave me His word to guide me through this life.
- I am thankful for my church, my friends who surround me with acceptance, love and accountability.
- I am thankful that God loves me and there are no conditions to that love.
- I am thankful for my sister who had a birthday yesterday. She is worried that she is getting old but I thinks she still looks amazing.
- I am thankful for my 3 dogs who love me unconditionally. I am thankful for creative people who make little shirts and sweaters for dogs so that I dress up my girls. Call me crazy but I love dressing up my dogs.
- I am thankful for my lay counseling course that I am taking that challenges me, at the very least I should be able to counsel myself after all this is done.
- I am thankful for books, I love to read and escape into another world sometimes and books give me the ability to do that. I also love reading books that challenge me to be better and help me to look at my life with new perspectives.
- I am so thankful that my hubby still thinks that I am hot after almost 17 years of being together.
- I am thankful that God can use every mistake I made for His good. That He can teach me even in my mistakes.
- I am thankful for my pain because it reminds me that I am human and my final destination is not on this earth.
- I am thankful for my Chiropractor who helps me tremendously with pain management when my arthritis and fibromyalgia gets a bit unmanageable.
- Finally I am thankful that Christ is preparing my final home as we speak and it’s going to be a mansion with streets of gold in front of it.
Could I just remind you that if you are participating in Thankful Thursday & adding your link below, make sure that you take a few minutes to visit other a few ladies who are participating in Thankful Thursday, it’s a great way to get to know some great ladies, and don’t forget to take the time to leave a comment here so I know you visited me.
Also another small note, if you are not participating in Thankful Thursday please don’t put your link in the list below. This is for Thankful Thursday participants only and any links will be removed if I don’t find your Thankful Thursday post. There are allot of great ladies here who take the time to post every week for this meme and I would like to focus on those who took the time to post.
Thanks so much for joining us this week, each of you are so special to me!
It’s been great getting to know a few new ladies in the last two weeks and I look forward to visiting you again this week!