Ok I think I have put this off long enough
A couple weeks back Denise gave me these two awards, so now it’s time for me to give them to some other deserving bloggers!
- Laurel Wreath – She is always so encouraging and positive, I am so grateful for a blog friend like her. Thanks Laurel for your support and encouragement. Laurel is also a facebook friend and her devotionals are always so inspiring.
- Darlene – She’s always just so inspiring, and I love the new meme she started for “Living Well“. I love the network of ladies that she started with Christian Women Online! Darlene is also a great facebook friend, we always end up having our conversations at midnight just before she is putting out the new issue of CWO, even when she is busy she always is an encouragement to me.
- Jenny – She was one of the first ladies I met through blogging and I love visiting her because she always knows how to provide a laugh or two. Jenny is one of those great girls that is also a facebook friend, Thanks Jenny for being a great friend and for the great games of scrabble!
- Nise – We met kind of randomly probably over a year ago and she is always such an encouragement to me, we both suffer from fibromyalgia and it’s great to know that I can go to her for advice and encouragement when I need it.
- Amy – Amy lives fairly close to me, only about 3 hours so hopefully we will get to meet in person someday but I admire her photography and digital scrapbooking and she always takes the time to help me out when I have a question. Amy is also a great facebook friend who I play scrabble with too.
Here is what it means; This award is for those who talk about and show the spirit of Christmas in their blogs.
What is the Spirit of Christmas you ask?
Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the “Spirit of Christmas”. Those that have touched your heart with their kind and giving and caring nature. Now I thought I would pass this on to a few of a new ladies that I have gotten to know through hosting Thankful Thursday so here it goes;
- Cheryl – is brand new to the blogging world and to CWO and even now I feel that she will be one of those bloggers that will be an encouragement to others always.
- Lori – is someone I am just getting to know but is such an encouragement to me. She also writes for Christian Women Online and her writing is such an encouragement.
- Tonya – is someone also that I am just getting to know and her story and journey with the passing of her son is so inspiring.
- Jess – her Thankful post today was so real and honest with her struggles with adoption and moving, it just blessed me that she took the time to be thankful in the middle of her struggles.
- Lynn – she’s one of my fellow hosts for Thankful Thursday while Iris is taking a blogging break and she is always so encouraging I just could not leave her out of this list!
- Susanne – I look forward to seeing her smiling face almost every week, she is always such an encouragment.
I hope each of you are blessed by the award and will take the time to share the awards with at least 5 others. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and encourage me as well!