Duet 28:1-6 “If you listen obediently to the Voice of God, your God, and heartily obey all his commandments that I command you today, God, your God, will place you on high, high above all the nations of the world. All these blessings will come down on you and spread out beyond you because you have responded to the Voice of God, your God: God‘s blessing inside the city, God‘s blessing in the country; God‘s blessing on your children, the crops of your land, the young of your livestock, the calves of your herds, the lambs of your flocks. God‘s blessing on your basket and bread bowl; God‘s blessing in your coming in, God‘s blessing in your going out. 7 God will defeat your enemies who attack you. They’ll come at you on one road and run away on seven roads. 8 God will order a blessing on your barns and workplaces; he’ll bless you in the land that God, your God, is giving you.”
Today I am thankful for the Blessings God has given me; God’s word says that His blessings comes from obedience and I feel like I have by no means mastered the art of submitting my will and obeying his voice, but, I am so blessed so God must think I am on the right track.
- I am Blessed to have been raised in a Home where we we taught at a young age to love God and follow Him.
- I am Blessed to have a husband who follows God and is on the road with me to learning to be a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- I am Blessed to have 2 children who are committed to following Christ, even though they struggle with it making some right decisions they both have been baptized and made the choice to follow Christ out of their own free will.
- I am blessed to live in a beautiful Home with modern conveniences.
- I am blessed to work at my church and get to see people’s lives changed every day because of what God can do in their lives. I have the best boss and the best co-workers and work really is a blessing.
- I am blessed to have found a Church that is really committed to helping others. I am thankful for our leadership are passionate about helping others understand what it means to follow Christ.
- I am so thankful for great friends, How did I get so lucky?
What are your blessings?
Thanks for sharing this week!