Welcome to the home of Thankful Thursday for the next 4 weeks.
I am honored to be your host & I hope I can do it justice!
Hebrews 12:28 “Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping him with holy fear and awe. 29 For our God is a devouring fire.”
- I am so thankful to God for my salvation, that He never gives up on me when people do, and that He continually pursues me and speaks to me through His word and through study
- I am thankful that I have two beautiful teenagers. Even though they challenge me they are really great kids.
- I am thankful for my job, it stretches me big time! I have a great staff of people to work with and I see souls being saved on a regular basis because I work in a church office. I feel so blessed to be a part of that.
- I am thankful that God has been revealing areas in my life that He’s working on through my living well post every Tuesday. Yes it hurts to be refined but I desire so much for Him to be able to use me so it leaves me with no choice but to be obedient to the changes I need to make in my life.
- I am thankful for my hubby who came home from work today early to set up my new washer and dryer so I could use them. I’ve discovered how much fun it will be to do my laundry….My old set was making me hate doing laundry because of how long it took.
- I am thankful today for all the wonderful friends I have made through this blog. I find all of you a great encouragement to me so often when my day is not going so good.
- I am thankful that I have some great friends in my life who challenge me,tell me the truth, laugh with me and cry with me. I have the best friends in the world!
- I am thankful I live in Canada where we are free, where there are so many people who suffer beatings and torture and even jail time or death just because they profess to believe in Christ I am so thankful for the freedoms that living in Canada affords me including owning a home and driving a car or even decent medical care.
- Lastly I am thankful to Iris who has blessed me with the task of being your host for the next few weeks. I feel so blessed that she entrusts me with being your host for Thankful Thursday. It has literally changed my life, taking the time to be thankful every week really makes you focus in on the blessings in my life instead of focus on how tough life can be sometimes.