I am so thankful today
God has blessed our family in so many ways this week!
Psalms 34:8 “Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.”
- I am thankful for my friends who bless me every week with their friendship.
- I am thankful for a new laptop that we got through insurance.
- I am thankful for our home that is such a warm soothing place for me, I love my home
- I am thankful for my dogs, they calm me and keep me centered when I feel like my world is caving in.
- I am thankful for pain because it sharpens me and makes me cling to Jesus so much more. Besides that if you never had pain in your life you would never know joy!
Thank you for joining me for this Thankful Thursday! For more Thankful Thursday please visit Iris @ Sting my heart. Don’t forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!