- I have been so blessed over the last few weeks it’s hard to put into words how grateful I am. God has been so real to me the last few weeks, He wakes me up in the morning, I don’t wake to my alarm anymore, it’s the voice of God calling me to come and meet with Him. Isn’t that so cool?
- I am so blessed to have a great Chiropractor who is great at helping me feel better when I have so much pain.
- I am so blessed to have so many great friends, through blogging and through my church, I really don’t know how I got so blessed. God is fulfilling my deepest desires for a group of ladies that are surrounding me with truth, Love & acceptance.
- I am so blessed to have two really great kids, no they are not perfect but I am learning to appreciate how great they really are. I am so grateful to God for stepping in and parenting them when I failed them miserably.
- I am so blessed to have a Man like I have who puts up with my rebellious streak and loves me just the way I am.
- I am so thankful to have so many people who want to listen to my music and actually think it sounds good, sometimes that really amazes me!
- I am thankful for the 7 steps to Freedom that I went through this week, it brought to the surface so many issues that needed to be dealt with, I didn’t even realize how badly I needed it until now.
- I am thankful for new experiences. I tried sushi & dim sum all in the last 3 weeks and was really surprised at how much I liked it, now if I would have never tried it I wouldn’t have known how good it was. It’s kind of like knowing God, if you never try having Him as a part of your life there is so much you are missing out on. So I am excited for new experiences, all I can say is bring it on!
There is so much more I could say but I don’t want to bore you…..:o))
To Join in with Thankful Thursday or just to see what people are thankful for please visit Iris @ Sting my Heart!