The Reason for these Awards are listed below.
For those who answer blog comments, emails and make their visitors feel at home on their blog. For the people who take others people’s feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve and fix there sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
Wow, Thank you for thinking of me Denise!
Now I am suppose to tag 5 people for the same awards so here it goes……
1. Darlene – She has been so helpful in giving me tips about my blog and helping me out with so many other things I could not go without mentioning her. She also started a group on facebook & I love having CWO there because you get to know these women allot better.
2. Iris -well Iris just blesses me every time she stops by which is quite often. I am so thankful for a sweet friend like her, plus she is helping me promote my CD she is such a great friend.
3. Danielle – I just love her honesty and how she speaks her mind, she is one of my daily visitors that always leaves a comment and some encouragement for me, plus she has helped me out with lots of HTML information and got me hooked up with Corel Paint Shop Pro which is the program I use for my photographs.
4. Laurel – again she is just one of those people that you have to love cause she is so sweet, she always is an encouragement to me by her comments and her writing on Laced with Grace & the Internet Cafe just blesses me.
5. Nise – Is one of those people too who come and visit me on a regular basis and leave encouraging comments….I am so blessed by her.
Thank you Ladies for being such positive role models on the internet! Where there is so much that is negative… everyone of you are a bright shining light. Thanks for your friendship!
Thank you for blessing me with this award!
To nominate someone for this award or to see the recipients of the award please visit
Trish from An Ordinary Life Artist.
Thank you each and everyone of my blogging friends for making my life so much better by your encouragement and by the comments you leave here almost daily!
For more Thankful Thursday please visit Iris