Today these are the things I am grateful for…..
- My God & Savior who in His infinite wisdom says “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27. That is such an incredible promise…..peace of mind if we only trust in Him!
- I am glad that even in adversity I can see God moving in my life giving me direction and I agree with the Psalmist when he says “But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, for he has been good to me.” Psalm 13:5-6.
- For my Bible which gives me direction and an attitude adjustment when I need it…..“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12
- For my Cd Project which is keeping me sane….and Wow what a great bunch of people to work with…I am blessed! “Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to him on the ten-stringed lyre. Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.” Psalm 33:1-3
- For the fact that I am created in His image. So God must love me….even when I fail Him, right? “Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.” Genesis 1:26-27
- For Beautiful little puppies that are so adorably cute and are changing a little bit every day! They remind me of how precious life is…..
Thanks for joining me on this Thankful Thursday!
For more Thankful posts please visit Iris @ Sting my Heart