Today there are many things to be thankful for…..
- For God’s unfailing love for me – without this I don’t know where I would be
- For God’s answers to prayer – He really does answer…..it’s not always the answer we want but He knows best right?
- For Prayer – it gives me great peace to know that as I go into my meeting @ 3 p.m. today that there is a group of ladies praying in the prayer room for me…..I am not alone!
- For the Word of God which inspires me & helps me to know who God is.
- For my son’s report card with great marks but what I am more thankful for are the comments from the teachers he has that all say this “You are a respectful & well-mannered student. It is a pleasure to have you in my class” or this “Your hard work and positive attitude make it a real pleasure to have you in my class”. This is music to my ears……and if any of you have been with me from the beginning of blogging you know why….it is really God doing His work in my son.
- For my daughter who continually challenges me to be a better mother. She has a strong will but all I see is how unmovable her faith in God is…..she inspires me and she is only 13.
- For my husband who today is taking the day off today to drive to Regina with me to my meeting. His support means the world to me not to mention the time that we can spend together …wink, wink…:o))
- For My Mom & Dad – who inspire me to continually be a better person. They are such strong people you just can’t help but be inspired by their generosity, and the way they care for the people in their life.
- For the brand new puppies in our home that remind me how precious the gift of life is and that God can use your dog to renew your faith in who He is by their unconditional love for us no matter what comes, they always believe that we are the best!
- For my home……my car……my hot tub……..all of which are luxuries that most people across the world cannot afford!
Thanks for sharing Thankful Thursday with me….for more please visit Iris @ Sting my heart