- I am thankful for my children, who on their own today decided to start blogging….Brandon is Teenager blues & Cassandra is Faith on Fire….not sure how long they will keep it up but I am thankful none the less that I could help them set up their blogs to their liking. Stop by and say “hi” to them…..they would so appreciate your comments and then you can get a glimpse into what wonderful children I have.
- I am thankful for my thoughtful blogger award….I am so honored that anyone would ever nominate me……I will wear my blog award proudly….now I just need find a way to get one of those mercy drop buttons for my sidebar…..hmmm…..
- I am thankful today that I have my entire band & singers lined up to start practicing this Sunday to get ready for making my first ever CD. I am so excited…..this project is a dream come true for me and God has blessed me with some amazing musicians & singers for this project. I also have a great photographer lined up to do the cover and she has shared some of her ideas with me and let me tell you……it’s going to be amazing….. Did I tell you that I was excited?
- I am thankful for my amazing hubby who is so supportive of the CD project as well as my upcoming meeting with the accreditation board to gain my accreditation to work as Music & Worship Director in the Alliance denomination. He is taking the day off to come up to Regina with me for my meeting……We are also going to meet Amydeanne & her family that day hopefully…….:o)) (if you think of me please pray for me on April 19th @ 3 p.m. I am a little nervous)
- I am thankful to Darlene @ CWO who is hosting these really amazing contests…..I have entered two of the contests already….This is my entry for the writing contest on the gift of life & this is my entry for the recipe contest. I love these kinds of things even though I don’t think would win it’s still fun to try. It’s been fun to read all the different blogs to and get to know some new people….I love doing that too! Thanks Darlene!
- I am thankful that even though I don’t know what tomorrow holds that my God does and He promises to walk with me in everything. I know I am never alone….I love these verses.. from Luke 12:4-7
“I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
- I am so thankful for the encouragement I receive from all of you in your comments especially on days like today when I really need to hear some kind works and know that I truly am surrounded by a group of women praying for me…..I am so thankful for the prayer room…..I am so blessed when I am able to pray for others & I know you would be to…..Join us in praying for each other….you are needed…..we are in a battle and our only weapon is prayer.