Today I am thankful for the simple things……..
- My dogs who give me so much joy………….. specifically for Abby who will have puppies here in the next few weeks.
- For my parents who give us 1/2 side of beef every year……without that our grocery bill would be unreal.
- For my computer, and the ability to blog. I’ve made so many great friends out here in blog land, Thank you for enriching my life.
- For my Hot tub…..and the many great conversations we have had in there….
- For my home……..I love our new home and all the bright colors that this house brings.
- For my Bible which states “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered. No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8:35-39……I love those verses…
- For the sunshine that makes me happy to get out of bed in the morning…..did you know that Saskatchewan has the most recorded days of sunshine in all of Canada? I hate the cold but I tolerate it because I could not live without sunshine……
- Last but definitely not least I am thankful for this coming weekend where we can remember the gift of the Cross……without it I don’t know where I would be…..Thank you Jesus!
For more Thankful Thursday please visit Iris @ Sting my Heart