- I am thankful today for a brand new niece who joined our family @ 5 a.m this morning. Stay posted for pictures cause this Auntie is going to visit her this afternoon. Her name is Kadra Shea & she was 7’10 pounds.
- I am thankful for my nieces & nephews they bring all of Joy to my heart.
- For Joelle & Jordan……these two just light up my life…..they live in Bolivia so we can talk on MSN almost every day. I love everything about them.
- I am thankful for & I am totally in Love with my little nephew Jackson, He is such a joy and even though he was not born into our family he was chosen by God just for our family & for my sister & brother in law, Joelle & Jordan are such great siblings for him too! They are in bolivia so I sure miss the hugs & kisses I got from Jackson while they where home over Christmas.
I am thankful for Dillon & Carson. These are my brother & sister in law’s boys…..and now they have a sister! Dillon was asking for a sister and now he got one. These little guys are so full of energy and I just love how as their personalities develop I see such a love for God even at such a young age. Dillon reminds me so much of my boy at that age……so many ideas……so little time……..Carson loves to sing and I love to listen to him because at almost 2 he has perfect pitch.
- These are my kids with my neices & nephews on Barry’s side of the family and even though we are not as close with them as I would like to be……..these are a great group of kids……..they all live in the Edmonton area so we only get to see them 2 times a year. I am thankful for each and every one of them.
That is my thankful list today……and I didn’t even post anything about my HOT TUB….aren’t you thankful for that? :o))
I am singing at a Womens conference over the next few days so I won’t be back to Blogging until Sunday or Monday……..Have a great weekend everyone!
For more Thankful Thursday please visit Iris @ Sting my heart