I’ve sent my son out to shovel snow in preparation for your visit…….The water is warm ……. just hop on in & join us for our Hot Tub party.
- I am not famous! I am just a regular person who tends to be a control freak…..which is why I named my blog “God is in control……NOT ME!” to remind myself that I can’t be in control of every situation.
- I am not an exceptional writer! I don’t use eloquent words but I love to put my thoughts down and see God reveal new things to me while blogging. I tend to just say stuff the way it is for me, plain & simple.
- I love Blogging, and meeting new people through blogging!
- I have two teenagers…..they are a really important part of why I blog, first of all so someday my children will really know who I am through my writing, second of all to keep perspective in my sometime chaotic world.
- I am a huge animal lover…I have 3 dogs, 2 birds & a 90 gallon fish tank……I would have more if my husband would let me :o)) Our Yorkie will have puppies around April 23 so I am really excited about that! These are my other babies……if you don’t like animals you may get annoyed with how many pictures I post about them. Emily – the English Mastiff, Mollie – the Pug, Abby – the Yorkshire Terrier. Or their mob names are Gums, Fats & Tiny……..yes, we gave them mob names……..don’t ask…..
- I work part time (3 days a week) at my church as a receptionist but I am an aspiring singer/songwriter/musician and am working on my first CD.
- I Love God, the 3 in one, Father, Son & Holy Spirit……..I believe strongly that Christians need to proclaim their faith from the Mountain tops (or snow hills if you live here) that they are a follower of Christ but to often we, including myself hide ourselves away and don’t reach out to those around us and we rob non-believers of knowing Christ through us.
- …..Even the dogs at our house pray…..:o))
- I grew up on this farm in Saskatchewan……milked cows for 18 years of my life and even though I don’t milk cows anymore……..this place is a part of what shaped who I am today…and it still is one of the most beautiful places in the world to me.
That is a little bit about me…..and the stuff I write about Eh(sorry just had to throw that in for my American visitors)…….so anytime you want to visit…just stop on in…..bring a Coke a cola (or a Pepsi if you have to)…..and we’ll sit in the Hot tub for a spell.
The sun is setting here in Saskatchewan……Land of the living skies…..
Blessings to you my Blogger Friends…..thanks for stopping by!
For Part 2 to the blog party click here