This is my list of things I love……….
- I am crazy about my Man – the last few weeks when I kiss him goodbye as I drop him off at work I give him a shock….I seem to be a walking static factory these days! He says kissing me is a “shocking experience”. It’s our running joke because every morning we forget that I shocked him the day before and it’s a new joke every morning.
- I am crazy about my kids – my son has this amazing sense of humor that cracks us up every time…..it doesn’t help when he uses it when we have to talk to him about serious matters……my daughter is like sunshine walking into the room……she is always happy…she makes me smile when she reorganizes my kitchen because “she didn’t like how I did it”.
- I am crazy about my dogs – they just always make me smile and keep me grounded…their needs are so basic……food & water & love & a nice walk every once in a while……I could tell you stories about all three but I will spare you……
- I love Tex/Mex food….and there is not one restaurant(unless you count taco time) in Saskatoon that serves it.
- I love singing but don’t get to do nearly enough of it anymore
- I love travelling, seeing new things and experiencing new cultures……and I love coming home after a trip…..
- I love having a huge extended family……..my Mom is the youngest of 11 …….. my Dad is the 3rd youngest of 15. I have probably 50+ first cousins on each side of my family and I can proudly say that I know who all of them are, some of them are my closest friends.
- I love my neices & nephews……they bring so much joy to my life.
- I love gardening and having a nice yard with lots of flowers (which I will have to start fresh with this year because we just moved)
- I love just sitting by the fire and being lazy
- I love camping, especially when I can take my dogs with us and hang out with friends at the lake.
- I love my friends……..I love doing nice things for them when I get the chance………
Obviously my list could go on and on………those are the most important ones!